To own or ride a super fast motorcycle may be one of your dreams. The question is if you have enough money in your pocket which motorcycle would you buy? The fastest one. right? Here the list of 11 fastest motorcycles in the world.
Ducati 1098S, 169 miles per hour
Ducati 1098S is one of fastest and most selling superbikes in the world. The 1099 cc engine with 160 HP power help to attain a maximum speed of 169 miles per hour, with the highest torque to weight ratio.
Ducati 1098S features many racing components and weight saving technologies, those which make it a complete speed machine It is the lightest and fastest motorcycle from Ducati with much effective suspension.
- 1099 cc liquid cooled L-Twin cylinder engine.
- Marelli electronic fuel injection.
- 6-speed transmission and dry multiple clutch with hydraulic transmission.
- Maximum power: 160 HP @9750 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 123 Nm@8000 rpm.
- Top speed : 169 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 kmph : 3.2 second.
- Front brakes : 2*330 mm discs 4 piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : Single 245 mm disc 2 piston caliper